Thursday 21 August 2008

Short story number 1. 200 word limit.

“was denken das Bumsen Sie Sie tun?“

The startled desk clerk shouts as a man, naked from the waist down sprints past, his shirt tails flapping as he runs.

“Ich bin traurig, aber ich spreche nicht Deutsches“
He screams as he heads for the door.

On the other side of the foyer another door crashes opens and a semi naked woman appears, she is wearing a lacey red Basque, stockings and a large, greasy, black rubber penis juts from her crotch with black elastic straps stretched across her ample buttocks.

She stops for a split second looking around desperately for her prey, spies it and bellows

“zurückgekommen, ist das nicht das sichere Wort“

And starts to run after the man, breasts and dildo bouncing in a strange unison.

I turn back to my drink and look at the barman who simply shrugs his shoulders and says

“uno sirve la leche es otro sirve el queso”

I have no idea what he means, I have no idea what is going on but I am beginning to suspect the glass coffee table that was delivered to my room this morning maybe isn’t the nice addition I first thought it was.

No comments: