Thursday 28 August 2008

How Long I Have Waited.

I open the door.
There you are.
At last.

My heart misses a beat.
You are everything I hoped for.
And more...

I've waited for this moment for so long.
All those electrically charged emails, text messages and finally that one conversation on the phone.
That conversation when, at last, you said you were coming to me...

I take your hand.
No words are exchanged.
I lead you in the door.
Towards me.

I take a long slow blink and allow my heightened senses to take you in.
The feel of your big hand in mine.
The smell of your warm body.
You are so close I can hear your breathing and I...almost...can hear your heart beating as loudly as mine.
I open my eyes and take you in again.
You are taller than me and my eyes burn into yours.
I can see the fire in yours as I can feel in mine.

I push the door shut behind you and turn gripping your hand tighter.
I lead you up stairs.

Gently you pull my dress from my shoulders and allow it to slide down my body.
I gasp at the feel of the material slipping down my skin.
You smile as you take in me standing naked in front of you.
You allow the backs of your hands to gently trace down my arms.
Though it is warm outside, the feel of your gentle feather touch sends a luxurious cool tingle all over me.
I am so desperate to kiss you.

I look at your lips as your tongue gently slides across them making them moist.
I have been telling you I want to kiss you for months now, so it can wait...for now...

You remove the clip from my hair and it tumbles around my shoulders.
Slowly you move me down to the bed so I am laying before you.
You scan me and my breathing quickens.

Still we have exchanged no words.
Our hearts beating, our eyes yearning are all we need...

You take off your clothes just leaving your pants and I can see your hardness.
I bite my lip in anticipation.

You kneel at the end of the bed before me.
I can feel your lips on my toes.
Gently...oh so gently...you place kisses on my feet...
Slowly on my ankles..
To my calves..
My whole body is tingling...

I can feel the warmth of the sun through the window on my body.
The sun is on your back now as you place kisses on my knees.
You continue your lingering journey up my thighs.
I need to remind myself to breath as time has stopped.
My throat is dry as I swallow and take in the feeling of you working your way further.
My fingers grip the covers beside me and my toes curl.
Gently you part my thighs.

I hear a moan, and realise it is me as dart your tongue inside me.
I feel I am about to explode.
As this feeling builds you move your lips away.
Now you are kissing and licking and nibbling me along my tummy and hips.
I try to control my breathing as I can smell you, feel you and hear you.

You reach my breasts...
You take my one of my nipples in your mouth, teasing, licking and nibbling.
I feel a rush through my body.
A rush of euphoria, of disbelief that at last you are here.
You sweep your lips slowly across my chest from one shoulder to the other.
You bury yourself into my neck.
Your breath is so hot and heavy...

I feel you gently lean into me.
I part my legs so you can lay into me and I feel you so hard, push against me.

Your head lifts and our eyes meet.

The need to kiss you can no longer wait...
you move towards me...
eye contact all the time...
my lips part...
our lips are barely away from each other...

Suddenly there is a heavy weight on my chest!
My eyes open quickly!
I see my daughter's face as I am dragged from my slumber!
'Morning Mama, did you sleep well?'

No comments: