Tuesday 23 September 2008

Pitch for a childrens tv show

Happy Green Forest is a magical place , where all the animals live in harmony every day is special and everybody has a song in their heart.

Narrator: Today is a special day in Happy Green Forest and look! Here come our two favourite bunnies to tell us why ….

Two rabbits, one white and wearing a purple dress the other Grey and wearing a tweed suit come bounding over the hills. These are Carla Hopkins and Beuford Bunny the stars of the happy green forest show.

Carla: “The sky is green, and the grass is grey
Look out world its opposite day!”

Beuford: “I loooove opposite day!”

C: “Do you? Or are you being funny?”

B: “I’m not being funny, I love opposite day, it’s not boring or tedious or annoying or anything!”

C: “Really?”

B: “Yes honestly, its fun, fun, fun, fun, fun”

C: “I’m confused; you normally don’t like things like this”

B: “Well I love opposite day, I love telling all the animals in happy green forest how much I like them, Take Postman Snappy, I think it’s a brilliant idea having the slowest animal in the Forest deliver the mail ”

C: “I think you are being mean, opposite day is meant to be fun”

B: “Ah thank you, that’s the nastiest thing anyone has ever said to me”

C: “you’re welcome … wait, I mean it, you are being mean! … Opposite day is a fun day, Look I am wearing socks on my hands” (waves hands at Beuford)

B: “So hands are the opposite of feet? That makes perfect sense”

C: (fighting back tears) “Beuford Bunny you are a mean hearted old thing”

B: ”Carla Hopkins please don’t cry I love you bouncy happiness it always makes my day”

C: “Why do you have to spoil everything? Remember Pirate day?”

B: “Yarr”

C: “You made Mrs Hoot walk the plank, you know Owls can’t swim”

B: “She was a scurvy wench”

C: (sobbing) “You always take things too far!”

B: (mocking) “You always take things too far”

C: (serious) “It’s not copying day, you even spoil that, I hate you Beuford Bunny I HATE YOU”


Narrator: And so the sun sets on another day in Happy Green Forest, see you soon children and take care you.

Beuford: (mocking) Take care you!

No comments: