Sunday 28 September 2008

Searching


Search high, search low

Searching won’t find it

Some things you seek, but you can’t find

It comes out of nowhere, it finds you

It has a strength; a strength that is hard to describe

Don’t look for one of the things you can’t find

As two stars collide they form a bond

A bond that is stronger than anyone can imagine

That bond is ours, that bond came without searching

Friendship is the one thing you can’t seek

The feeling of joy I get when I hear your voice

The knowing that I have a confidante

Someone with whom I can share my joy

With whom I can share my sadness

Someone that can’t be replaced

Someone that I would never have found

.

I never looked, but I found

The stars were on my side

Now you are by my side and in my heart

I no longer search and I am happy because found.

No comments: