Sunday 13 July 2008

Two’s Company. Three’s A………….Actually, Quite Good!

I was single. I’d just left college and into my first job. It was ok, but not too taxing. I thought I would just linger there for a year or two and get some experience. I worked with a group of men, and being the only female in the office, I have to say I had a laugh. My college friends were also venturing into their new jobs and, in a way, we were all busy doing our own thing and making new friends, but still keeping in touch.

I saw a job advertised for an assistant in snooker club. It was 5 minutes from where I worked, so I thought it would be fun to do for a couple evenings a week. I started on the same day as Mandy. We worked on a Tuesday and a Friday night and it was fun: Serving drinks and food to the snooker players, having a laugh and earning a bit of extra money to supplement my income.

A few weeks into the job, and George walked in. He’d been on holiday and was tanned, good looking and had the gift of the gab. He was a car salesman, and full of himself. Mandy fell for him in a big way and they started ‘going out’. It was clear to me that George was a good time guy and saw the relationship as a short term bit of fun. I spoke to Mandy about it, and she said she was fine with that, and would just enjoy it as long as it lasted.

Over the next very weeks, George would turn up on a Friday night and hang around until closing, chatting to both me and Mandy, never playing snooker. On this particular Friday, the manager of the club was ill, and left the closing up for me and Mandy.

Club all closed up, George suggested we enjoy a drink together. One drink turned to several and before time we’d turned the chat into a sexy theme. I told them about my time in college, how I never had a relationship out of choice, but was just happy to be single and enjoy a healthy sex life with no strings. George was getting extremely excited by this time, and Mandy was merrily throwing back the vodka and getting giggly.

I went to the loo. Came out and George was stood there. I don’t need to be explicit at this stage, but just let’s say he was excited and suggested that we take off on our own for the night after dropping Mandy at home.

I made some comment about it being unfair for her to miss out on the fun. Cut the story short at this point, we all ended up at a B&B down the road, in one room together.

Now, I had only ever had drunken snogs with girls up to now. The kind of things us girls do when we’ve had a few drinks and we play dare games with the lads. It always ends up with the lads wanting the girls snogging. I’d done my fair share, but they never meant anything, never pinged any emotion, nor attracted any ‘feelings down below’ – all just in fun.

The room consisted of one double bed, a sofa and a chair. I sat on the sofa and put on the tv. I had no idea why I had come here with George and Mandy. To all intents and purposes, they were a couple, who were already shagging and enjoying each other’s bodies. At this point, I started to feel a bit uneasy. George and Mandy started getting it on on the bed and before long they were naked. They never indicated to me to join them and I was beginning to feel pretty freaked out by this time.

Then George called me over: ‘Come and have some fun with Mandy’ he said. I looked at her… she was embarrassed and started to object. We both giggled and said we ‘weren’t that way inclined’…. So that’s where the game started.

First, daring me to kiss George, then George daring Mandy to kiss me, the me daring Mandy to feel my breasts… all the time the vodka was flowing…

Within the next hour, the best way of describing what happened is to say, it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life to date.

Lying back on the bed and watching Mandy’s head disappear between my legs, and then that feeling of having a soft tongue licking me all over, feeling her soft face against my inner thighs. I loved the feelings I was getting from this soft and sensual action. I watched as her and George enjoyed a kiss, tasting my juices between them. I then asked Mandy to lie down so I could return the favour. Burying my head between her legs, I had no idea what I was doing. After a few kisses on her thighs and then working my way onto her pussy, her reaction told me that I was doing something right. The smell of her pussy was sweet and intense and my tongue was soon exploring the whole of her, inside and out.

Up to this point, George was sitting back and watching and now he wanted to join in. He gestured for me to come away from Mandy’s pussy. As he started to fuck her, he told me to straddle Mandy’s face and enjoy the feel of her tongue on my pussy again.

It was a night to remember. I was officially confirmed as a bisexual lady because I had loved the whole Mandy experience. As far as George was concerned, I was not really interested in getting it on with him, and felt that Mandy wanted him all to herself anyway.

For the next few months we met up like this every Friday after work. We had fun, and we got raunchier. Sex toys came out to play, dressing up, spanking and all round general debauchery. These sessions were fantastic for me, no ties and no dealing with feelings, just good honest fucking with a girl called Mandy.

Six months down the line, I was bored with Mandy. George was bored with Mandy. He dumped her and he suggested that him and me hook up for fun now and again. That suited me for a while. Then I got bored of George.

That was the winter of 1983.

Fast forward to January 2008.: Popping to M & S for a spot of something for lunch between appointments. I hear a voice. She’s talking rather loudly on her mobile phone inside a quiet shop. I look around and there she is, Mandy. Longer hair, longer legs it seemed, perfect make up, smartly dressed, telling someone on the other end of the phone that they could ‘Go to hell’. She cuts off the caller and looks at me.

‘Oh my God!’ she says loudly, looking me up and down. We embrace, I feel embarrassed, she gets louder as she talks. I suggest we go for a coffee, she suggests we have coffee at her place, which is 2 minutes away.

We catch up over coffee. My life has taken lots of twists and turns, her life is much the same as it was back in ’83. We have so little in common. Within an hour we are running out of things to say to each other.

Time for me to leave… I have an appointment. Mandy suggests that we get together for an evening. I don’t see the point, even seeing her after all these years has not sprung up any emotions sexually – well I didn’t think so. Just as I started to say I didn’t think so, she kissed me, a full smacker on the lips. I wish she hadn’t done that. A date was set for the following evening.

I spent the next day rather nonchantly thinking on and off about Mandy. We were so different and over the years, I’d had several encounters with other ladies, and they were all very different to Mandy – she really wasn’t my ‘type’.

So, one bottle of wine down, another started, not much conversation going on, of course, we got naked and fucked each other silly in the way that only 2 ladies can do. The taste of her pussy hadn’t changed, the way she licked me and made me cum hadn’t changed… it was a few hours of intense, excitable sex. Licking her pussy, flicking my tongue in and out, working my tongue around to her bum; Using my fingers to work her to orgasm and feeling her pussy get so wet. Sharing those juices with her as she started working her fingers around the tops of my legs, teasing me as she played with my clit ring.

So there it was, I was back seeing that young girl from 1983 and it was exciting. I had told my partner about her a few years ago, but I couldn’t tell him now that she was back in my life. She had to be a secret.

We met up once or twice a week for a while, getting pure sexual enjoyment from her, I was happy to use her. She wanted more. We went shopping on a couple of occasions and for coffee, but all I wanted was her body.

In March, I decided she was getting too clingy so I told her we should call it a day. That arrangement lasted about 2 weeks, before she persuaded me to enjoy her body one day when I was feeling fed up. However, I remembered the boredom that had set in all those years ago… Great sex is good for a while, but the need to engage with the person on other levels is also important. So I called it a day recently. I’m still getting some backlash from her, but I can handle that.

I’m convinced I will not be tasting her pussy again, but then, who knows?

No comments: