Tuesday 1 July 2008

Gbh Abh Its All The Same To Me

I’m not a bad man I just like to hurt people

And I only ever hurt people who have hurt me or mine

Or just have it coming to them

Never liked football so the hoolies were out

I always admired them from afar

Just straight up hate and pain

A wise man once said “Pain don’t hurt”

And in the right circumstance it doesn’t

The buzz just washes over you

And you feel nothing

Its like the best drug you can imagine

It’s a while later the after effects kick in

The come down from the ecstatic high

My hands are a network of white ugly scars

Broken knuckles, Teeth marks its all part of the fun

Somehow I have always managed to keep my nose in one piece

It’s always the first bit I go for

Nothing beats that crunch as you feel it flatten

Their eyes roll back and start to water

Catch them just right and it’s a free for all after that

Kick them in the balls

Knee them in the face

Elbows, back hands

Chops to the throat

Kick them while they are down

There is no such thing as dirty fighting

There is only fighting

And I always win

Never forget that

I always win

No comments: